Coronavirus Update on Funeral Services
Guidelines and advice received has made significant changes to traditional funeral arranging arising from the coronavirus pandemic. We will continue to monitor changes as they arise and will take the necessary steps in accordance with the guidelines from the Authorities in order to protect our staff and clients. We understand that you are going through a personal loss and a difficult time. As always we are here to support and guide you on the loss of a loved one. Please trust that we will do everything we can to respond to your needs and requirements in our usual high standard of service and in an empathetic manner.
- We will continue to Provide our 24 hour service
- We are arranging burials and cremations
- We ask that Arrangements are by appointment at all our branches and that only 2 members attend. We ask all to respect the social distancing guidelines given.
- We have put in place the provision of telephone Arrangements to assist where necessary
- Due to the restricted numbers permitted at the service, we can provide at no cost the use of our Service Room at a later date for a Memorial Service for the wider family and friends to attend
We are available at all times to be of service to you and provide any advice or information you may require. Please do not hesitate to contact us on either of the numbers below
Dalkeith – 0131 654 0193